Thursday, September 27, 2007

Madman


photo by: Noa (siick ass hair)


Last night Cory and I went to see the Klaxons show here in L.A. It was kool, though the sound was kind of fucked. The aftershow was funny; Arctic Monkeys, Dirty Pretty Things (who asked us to do a remix of them), Annie from Giant Drag, Nick Valensi (duuuude), The Like (of course), Alex from Phantom Planet (pretty as fuck), etc. I drank a Diet Coke and felt jittery like I was on cocaine. Some girl tried to come home with Cory and I. She was all, "I can just stay at yours!?" what??? no...
Barf L.A.

Had lunch with my friend Casey today. We're talking about doing a video with him. What song do you think we should do???

Oh and I designed the headlining tour shirt (see below) for my friend Dev (Lightspeed Champion). He's fuucking siick for those who haven't heard. Good luck on tour!


Love,
CC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey alligator, deffff