Saturday, October 13, 2007

words from a horrible, no good, very bad crooner

becoming adapted to not feeling alone anymore. i can smile now 'cause my friends are ghosts and i listen when they talk 'cause they're smarter than most. cummmm and promise to stay harder. i'll prove my love and drink your bath water. letting the honey soak through the bread. the water's so heavy we're weighed down like lead. new dreams for lovers and ghouls. i will remember the memorable. my dreams are my dreams, they're my dreams until. bring them all forth, and tell them that its all in color. no one to bother except for your brother. i'm a longtime idiotic, chaotic, raggedy force in a daze from wacky large hazyness. pure gold if you ask me. no one knows. douse my ears with all your words. you're a zombie with all the sores. but i want you, anyway. join me in my batcave.
CC

No comments: